Bahrain freehold flats sale and booking Marina beach

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION

  • Property ID BH-4082
  • For Rent / Sale Sale
  • Property Type Flat sale
  • Address City. Near Marina beach
    Manama
    Bahrain
  • Land Area 3856
  • Land Unit squareMeter
  • Building Unit squareMeter
  • Building Area 71780
  • PricePOA (Ask price)
DESCRIPTION

Bahrain Marina beach freehold flats sale and booking.

Bahrain freehold flats sale and booking near Marina beach. Of course these seaside flats are free to buy by all nationalities. Stunning 46 floor high rise freehold tower with open sea view and beach view.

Moreover, these luxurious flats are with an all time sea breeze mix-ups with rising sun brightness make the life more energetic and enthusiastic.

Bahrain freehold flats near Marina beach.

Bahrain freehold flats near Marina beach is in a luxury tower. Without a doubt we can say that these flats are a good asset for investment. Moreover a good choice for a luxury stays as well. Because this flats are made by well known architects and builders.  Further its location is more important. The sea view and beach view will not block by other buildings in future. The building is just in the side of the Marina beach highway.

There have studio flats | one bedroom flats | two room flats and three bedroom flats available for sale and booking.

The flats are ready at the end of 2019. Indeed it is good for investors because it is getting more time to find the funds to invest.

How to buy a flat? (Payment plan for freehold flats sale and booking).

Of course the investors are safe here. Why? Because the payments are through Escrow account. A few developers are keeping this international standard of operating Escrow accounts.

Reservation fee or flat booking fee is just 3000 BHD. The first payment starts on January 2018 by 10% of the price of the flat.  Thereafter every three months 10% of the total price of the flat has to pay. Final payment of 20% has to pay at the time when the flat is ready to handover.

What is the price of a flat? Flat booking. All prices are in Bahrain Dinar.

Certainly, the flat prices will increase within a few months. The prices will shoot up on every month. Therefore try to reserve a flat at the earliest. The following prices are the starting prices.

Studio flats prices are BHD 46000 to 53000. One room flats price BHD 61900 to 7000. Two room apartment price BHD 103,000 to 132,000. Three room apartment price BHD 148,000 to 156,000 respectively.

What is the area of each type of flats? The area is in square meter.

Indeed these luxury flats are spacious and most of the flats are with balcony. Studio flats 39.28 to 48.25 square meter. One bedroom flats 69.69 to 91.32 Sqr/Mtr. Two bedrooms flats 119.42 to 152.87 Sqr/Mtr. Three bedrooms flats 199.93 Sqr/Mtr respectively.

What are the facilities?

Of course, these freehold flats are with amazing facilities. Outdoor and indoor swimming pools for kids and elders. Whereas separate gym available for ladies and gents. In addition there have sport and game area available for all. Above all , there have saloon | spa | business center | coffee shop | mini market and much more.

Freehold flats sale benefits.

100% foreign ownership. Flat sale is easy. No tax for flat sale. Moreover, the money can take back in any major currency at any time. Above all, the owner can stay as long as they like or they can rent the flat in a better rate.

In conclusion, we strongly recommend this Bahrain residential property for investors and home seekers as well.  Superb area and near the embassies. Inside city but near the sea and beach. Quiet surroundings. 10 Mins drive from Airport.  Indeed, the resale prices will shoot up within a short period.

For flat booking call or contact us.

Fat sale like this – Bahrain Seef | Bahrain Juffair | Bahrain Reef Island

View Google photo 

PROPERTY FEATURES

  • 10 minutes to Airport
  • business center
  • Coffee Shop
  • Freehold flats
  • Gym for Ladies and Gents
  • inside pool
  • Kids pool
  • large car park area
  • large outdoor pool
  • luxury flats
  • Mini market
  • Near French Embassy
  • near marina beach
  • posh residential area
  • saloon
  • sea view flats
  • Spa
  • sport and game area

FIND THE LOCATION

POST A REVIEW

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *